Wedding Photography Packages – Wellington & Wairarapa
All of our packages include
- Pre wedding consultations, shoot planning and location scouting
- Photographic coverage on the day
- Password protected online gallery for easy sharing and downloading of your images
- Travel within 70kms of Featherston, Wairarapa. We have travelled as far as England for weddings so please contact us to discuss your requirements
- Your wedding images to download in high and low resolution from you own personal gallery. Your gallery is optimised for easy sharing to social media and downloading with family and friends. For an example please click here
- A physical USB containing a set of High and web sized file.
Individually designed Queensberry albums are available as an add on to your collection starting at $950
Please contact us by following the link below for a full pricing guide –
How do you work?
When you book us for your wedding you have the choice to have either one or two photographers to cover your day. The principle photographer will gently direct the shoot and make sure everything runs to time. The 2nd photographer will be collecting a complementary set of reportage style images. Our style is soft and romantic with a mix of classic and contemporary images. Our aim is to make you feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera, so that your images look natural. There is an element of direction involved in order to make sure everyone is looking their best.
How long are you there for on the day?
We usually arrive an hour or two prior to the wedding ceremony, depending on the amount of time you have booked us for. Our packages start at 4 hours coverage, but you can add on to this as required.
What about before the wedding?
After you have made your booking we will send through a checklist for you to complete and send back to us,along with a list of hints and tips for ensuring the smooth running of your day. We can arrange most of the details by email and we usually make a time for a final meeting in the week before your wedding. If you are in the Wairarapa and would like to meet up at any other time, then that is not a problem at all.
Do I have to decide on my Package when I book?
We are happy for you to book whichever package you feel comfortable with and you are welcome to upgrade this at any time. If you choose to just book the photographic coverage to start with you are more than welcome to add on an album after your wedding