ASTROPHOTOGRAPHY & STARGAZING
WORKSHOPS FOR BEGINNERS
Join us for night of Stargazing and Astrophotography
Do you have a camera and would love to take night sky photographs but don’t know where to start?
Would you love to have an experienced guide with you to tell you all about what you have just captured?
Join us for an evening of stargazing and an introduction to Astrophotography with experienced guides, Becky Bateman, Astronomy Guide from Under The Stars and award winning local Photographer Sharisse Eberlein.
Your guides and location for the workshop
With limited spaces available, book now to secure your spot
The nitty gritty…..
- Try as we might, we cannot guarantee clear sky and good weather for the workshop. Therefore, we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the workshop if the weather makes stargazing and astrophotography impractical. An alternative ‘rain date’ date will be provided at the time of booking. Please make sure you have both dates available, incase of adverse weather. If we are unable to hold the workshop on both dates, then an alternative date will be offered or a refund provided as at the clients choice.
- A $25 part payment is required to secure your place. Full payment is required prior to commencement the workshop
- Participants accept that the organisers cannot guarantee any photographic results you might get. We will be on hand to help you get the best that we can.
- The workshop operates in an outdoor environment – please dress accordingly for the elements.
- This workshop operating in darkness. To avoid accidents please listen to your guides at all times.
Full T&C’s available proir to booking